Tuesday, February 17, 2009

True Colours (Pt. 1)

During the first 3 meetings, everything was fine. It's not that you don't have bonding with his parents. I do, u know? We met, we talk, we went out together, we had lunch and dinner together, I even cooked a meal for the family.

It just didn't show. Everything seems so normal (I won't use perfect, cause no one is perfect). Till the weekend.....

Here it started...

Bunny was coming to Pg to visit me at the same time for the first time we are celebrating V-day together. Well, I am excited about it, after all I have never celebrated it with a partner before. Most of the previous V-day, I am all alone or celebrated with friends. But, the thing is... I am not very happy about it. He is bringing his parents. Yeah, we are to celebrate together with his parents and to have dinner together.

I can't blame Bunny much too. The last I was at his place, his mum was insisting that the next trip he is to visit me, they are tagging along.....

I thought everything would be fine....

The morning after I picked them up, his parents insisted to sleep in my rented room as they were tired and at 3pm only they can check-in at the hotel.

Gosh....can't they wait till they check-in the hotel?? I was shocked... Speechless... But understanding they are old... In fact much younger than my parents, I just allowed them to sleep in my room for like 2 hours. And since my room was so small, me and Bunny had to sit in the living room.

Next, when they woke up the first question they asked me was, "Can you take me to buy Toto, 4-D, Magnum?"

I am SHOCKED!!! I have no idea where to buy them. I HATED GAMBLING and I HATE GAMBLERS!!! Yes, I know Bunny's dad like to gamble, but never would I have thought that he came all the way here to gamble.

FINE!! I called Dr ET and Bakut and asked about it. Then took them for breakfast. His mum was insisting to eat Mee Jawa. I told her I will take her to eat nice one later. Then insisted to go to Pg Hill.

-.- we are suppose to go in the morning not in mid-noon at 12pm... I told her that. Fine, that settle things. I was still fine though...

Dinner time... GENG!!!

When I reach the hotel to pick his parents up, OMG... The way his dad dress is like some Ah Beng. Well...nvm... we continue our journey to our little place of a nice V-day dinner. His parents were sitter the table in front of us, he helped his parents to order since they don't know how to read English.

You know the couple next to out table is really very young. They are like about 18 or 19. Whole night they were just staring at us. Why? This is what happens... To say so.... His mother is super talkative. She can talk for 2 hours non-stop. Yeah...soon i got really irritated about it.

Back to the story, she was talking so loud in the restaurant. And the best part is that she was talking to Bunny and his dad. **Please imagine, our tables are front and back** It totally ruin the ambiance of that night and since I was sitting face out, everyone was looking at our table. The second most embarrassing thing is that, his dad ate like he has not eaten in 30 years. Whole night, I only have my eyes on the table and food not wanting to look up. Cause mind you... all eyes was on our two tables, and at that very moment... I sort of imagine what would it like to be if his parents and my parents sat at one table... @@

Well.....no matter what happened, I just had to put up a happy face and pretended nothing had happened. And I even had to lie to him I enjoyed the dinner and everything.

All I can say is that, that's the worst ever dinner and V-day I have ever got. I rather celebrate it alone or with my friends to go through such a horrible evening ever again in my life.

To be continued......

0 comments: