Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What?? An Accident!!!

Things really got out of hand. I was just enjoying the view of my new lappy that I got last Friday night. Was too looking for a fruitful enjoyable weekend.

End Up???

Sad....

Exhausting.....

Terrified.......

Traumatized..........

It was really a tiring weekend with the traveling. While both my good passengers sitting next to me and behind me had their naps while I was driving back to Ipoh. It was a tiring drive though.

Got home, picked up my granny and took her out for shopping. As for at night dinner, dinner and hang out with the girls. -.- only managed to sleep, hmmmm.... let's say 4 am or maybe earlier.

Woke up at 7am. Out for breakfast. Hunting for "dim sum" hehehehe.... Then some window shopping with my housemate and bf. Tiring and disappointing. My mum, my bf and I were totally just following my housemate walking around a shopping complex maybe say half the size of Queensbay Mall in Penang for 4 hours.

She went in shop by shop to look at clothes and only close to the end of the 4 hours she manage to buy a blouse. Sigh.... tiring you know... and later at 6.30pm have family dinner... Gosh...!

Let's get back to shopping then...

Mum was in the shop with her... mum said she was staring at a blouse for 5 minutes blankly dunno what to do. Talking about my she housemate, my first impression on her was... she has a bit of a mental prob. And everyday she comes home complaining about her job and her boss. YES!!! Even you are busy in your room trying your very best to finish your work, she will be standing at your door complaining about her boss even she knows you are busy...

Ok... let's turn back to shopping.....

She knew that all 3 of us were waiting for her alone. Yet, she still proceed with her choosing and staring blankly at blouses. 30 minutes later, she finally bought a black blouse. And...and......and......... me half dead.... HAIZ........

Dinner was ok... But due to my lack of sleep... my monster temper is out... Yeah... and the poor guy who had to suffer was my bf. ***sorry dear*** :P Then partly your fault too for making me more angry for the night.

Then goes on to the day of traveling back to Penang. Yikes... rain stop rain... then heavy rain stop sudden heavy rain......

Just not long right after the Taiping - Kamunting exit, there was an accident in front. So, all cars stop... And I was the lucky one to be the last car to stop... Had my hand brakes up and I was still stepping on my brakes... (raining man, Scared the back fellow can't see)

WAHLAU EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH????????????????

I just stopped my car for like 5 seconds and *BANG!!!!!!!!* ...

My heart... dropped out... and I blurted blankly without noticing, "Sei lo, tis time" (Die tis time)

Got down of the car and went to have a look at the back of my car... DAMN...!!! Car back door finish...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bunny: Dear... come up front here (pointing at the car bumper)
*me walk to the front*
Rin Rin: OMG!!! WTF...!!! WTH.....!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

My front bumper was badly damage as well to the extend that I can open the car bonnet. But, Thank God my bonnet has no damage.

Haiz... the impact was so great that my car was push forward even with brakes on hit the front car. But, thank God again, front car no damage. Ended up at police station for almost 3 hours to get the report done and by the time we got home in Penang, it was already 10++pm.

Am super burnt out... I slept the instance my head hits the pillow =D

(Bunny refers to my BF) :p

2 comments:

.c.h.e.r.r.y. said...

adoi. luckily nobody injured lah.
sorry, been hibernating for months. but i'm back noww~ teehee.
jobless stil, so poor still lah.
how u?

ღRiN rInღ said...

I am fine thank u. I tot you hilang mana... anyway... still updating the old posts. been busy lately and had no time to blog.