Wednesday, February 18, 2009

True Colours (Pt. 2)

As promise the Second part...

Haiz... the second day has arrived. What I was asked to was to take them for 'dim sum'. If you really want to eat real good 'dim sum' in Pg there is one in town and you have to go real early in the morning. BUT... No! Bunny's parents only wanted me to pick them up around 8.30am to about 9am. End up, we went some where near my uni for 'dim sum' since they insisted.

After that, as plan went up to Pg Hill. On the way down I was asking do they want to have lunch before they wan to go to Pg Turf Club? YES... Believe it or not, they requested me to send them to Turf Club. They are here not on visit but gamble. They said no lunch, when my stomach is rumbling. What more could I say, it was just few days back I got my first gastric.

At the end sending them to Turf Club. At the same time I was rather relief. At least no more the nagging of an unknown language. At the same time, I can meet up my coursemate to do my assignment.

End up picking his parents up at 6pm and then we went for dinner. Next I was asked is there any beer serve here. Again... I was like... not shocked... Just maybe speechless. Told his dad I am not sure and he has to ask the waitress to see. Then they wanted to go to Beach.

Took them to Bt Feringgi for the night market and his mum insisted that she wants to go to beach. Took them there though. We were like walking at the beach, and both of us like starting to get into our conversation, and after that.... walah.... his mother keep interrupting our conversation. It's so blardy annoying!!!

The next thing she told me was, "There is nothing at the beach here. Why want come to the beach and walk?"

I was like WTF!!! U insisted and now.... ***SPEECHLESS***

Then his father keep bugging me, where he can go drink. End up we are at Lab again. The usual spot that I always hang out with my group. After ordering, I told Bunny I want take a walk. He told me to wait for him and his mother was goes, "Why you want to go walk in the dark?" Erm....I was like aduh "To get away from her and have sometime of my own."

I will just skip some parts. The part that I really got annoyed was when we were driving back. His mother again non-stop her talk. Sort of illogical speeches she gives. Best part is..........

_________________________________________________________________________________
Bunny Mum: How much is your father's salary? He can support you all or not for working overseas?
Rin Rin: ***WTF*** (in heart) ***Ignores....***
Bunny: How can you ask that kind of question?!!
_________________________________________________________________________________

I was like super annoyed, and wondering "you want to know that so that when you don't have money and my parents will provide, is it?"

Gosh... what a woman. She not only talkative that talks non-stop but super extreme "KAYPO". This evidence will come more later.

On the last day, Dr ET was all alone in office since I was on leave and Bakut was on mc. So, I took Dr ET to lunch with us. After all we are eating somewhere near the office. The place I am taking them there is famous for dry jawa mee, chicken rice and also the chicken shop rice.

Told his mum about the nice jawa mee that she wanted to eat was here.

___________________________________________________________________________________
Bunny Mum: I already tried that in Turf Club. Not nice. Too sweet and sour. All the jawa mee not nice.
___________________________________________________________________________________

-.- just because one is not nice she categorized all as not nice. Fine... they just sat there like king and queen ordering their son to buy food for them. Yes, I don't know how to speak hokkien but I do understand from here and there. Besides, Dr ET is with me and she's a hokkien. His mother was complaining to the father.

___________________________________________________________________________________
Bunny Mum: This place is so small and hot. No other better place to take us to? No one also wants to come here and eat. So, few stalls. So, few choices to choose from.

***Crowd started to pour in till everyone has to stand***

Swiftly she changes her saying.

Bunny Mum: This place must be very famous. So, many people and no place to sit.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Well, the second most embarrassing scene happens here too. The tea lady serve us our drinks and Bunny's dad paid for it. He gave RM50. The tea lady was holding lose change of RM 1 n RM 5. She slowly calculating and returning the lose change first, and Bunny's mum shouted...
____________________________________________________________________________________
Bunny Mum: We just now gave you RM 50. Where is the rest of the change?!!
Tea lady: Wait, the money is in my pocket and I am calculating.
____________________________________________________________________________________

At that very moment, all other tables and passersby was staring at us. Indeed at that Bunny was not at the table as he was busy buying food for his parents. Gosh... Dr ET and me turned tomato red. I don't understand why the impatient. That tea lady is old so why can't let that poor lady slowly count?

Back into the car, suddenly they asked is there any tourist area in Bayan Lepas? I was like... "It's all factories here. The only place is Qb Mall." His mother was again complaining in hokkien.
___________________________________________________________________________________
Bunny Mum: Finally, we are going back tonight. There is nothing here in Pg and no nice food to eat.
Dr ET: Pg here not much place to visit. You come Pg is to eat.
Bunny Mum: Nothing nice to eat in Pg also.
Dr ET: I though Rin Rin took you all to alot of nice places to eat?
Bunny Mum: Cannot eat alot la. Scared fat.
____________________________________________________________________________________

-.- Is that logical?

After I dropped Dr ET back at office. Bunny's mum started question Bunny in Hokkien about Dr ET. Does she has a bf? Where is her bf? What does he work as?

Bunny didn't translate anything to me. I can understand all that. So, does that prove her "KAYPO-ness" yet?

Nevermind, we shall skip to dinner. His mother was making noise since the day they arrived that she wants to eat KFC. Insisting that Sg KFC sucks. Took her to KFC, she insisted she only wanted 2 pieces of chicken wings. (Colonel Chicken Wingz were on promotion 5 pieces) Bunny ordered the snake plate of 2 pieces of chicken wingz for her. Back at the table... (in hokkien)
____________________________________________________________________________________
Bunny Mum: Why the chicken so different? Is this not the promotion chicken wingz?
Bunny: I though you said you wanted 2 pieces? That's the only set with 2 pieces of chicken.
Bunny Mum: I wanted to the promotion chicken wingz on advertisement.
Bunny: That is 5 pieces of chicken. You said you only wanted 2.
***Silence***
Bunny Mum: *Eats* The chicken sucks. It's so dry. So small, not nice. I don't know why we are here eating KFC.
Bunny Dad: You are the one insisted to eat KFC since the first day so what are you complaining?
___________________________________________________________________________________

The whole conversation was in hokkien and I was left out. Cause to them I don't know how to speak means I don't know how to listen as well =D

Sorry to say so, I do understand here and there. I do appreciate the times they were concern about my unfinished assignment. But, I don't appreciate that his mother were quietly back stabbing me behind. Yes, it does not sound like a back stab. Then again, no one knows if she does that when I am not around, right?

This final part, it's kind of embarrassing. We are at KFC in Qb Mall, we had sometime before I was to send them to the bus station and I was continue doing my assignment at the next table. His dad is whistling as usual, the next thing u see is that, he put up his leg on the chair. Erm... I agree at times I do that when I am at home. But, that is in public. And I guess people around were shocked as well as I am. Cause people who passes our table will like really turn and look at our table at Bunny's fathers' direction. Again, Bunny was not at the scene as he was at the toilet.

Well, that's not the gross part. The grosses part is while we are eating. Again his dad ate like never eaten before and he really spit out the bones of the chicken as he likes. Best part, his parents tell Bunny that Pepsi can cure dry cough and they asked Bunny to drink more of it @.@

Can some one give me some advise about this? I wonder what life would be after marriage and staying with his parents as he wants that... =(

0 comments: