Saturday, September 13, 2008

Still in Depression

Being home is still being in Penang. At least now I feel better when I am home. But, thinking of tomorrow going back to Penang, ticks me off again. I am really trying my best to control my emotions. But, I keep failing. I told my mum I really don't want to go back to Pg tomorrow. I really hate the fact that I have to go back tomorrow. I hate the fact even more that the next round I am to return home was during Raya that week. Thinking back, coming home is really a relief for me from all the hazard and buzzer. It's been a month since I last came home, and the last I came home was together with Lex after my convo. That week was the most busy week ever. But, during the busyness I really enjoyed all of it and was very happy as well.

I wished that happiness would have last instead all the ugliness of things. YES!!! I really screwed up my report as I predicted. And YES... I was called in by both my manager and also backup supervisor. SHIT... now I really don't know how to face my own supervisor next month when she comes back. Whatever happens, everything is over. I should be relief that I was only call in to explain myself and to let them know was I too stressed in coping with two big reports at one go. Well...it's settled though.

But, something is still amiss. I don't know what exactly it is. One thing I do still know is that, I am still physically, mentally and emotionally down. I just wish that weekends are longer. At least I can rest more at home and clear off some of things that I need to other than work.

Seriously, I rather stay home in Ipoh to take care of my grandma in nursing home or take my other grandma out and be home with my mum. I feel if, I work in Ipoh also it wouldn't be this bad. At least I know there are people waiting for me at home after a long day of work. I am also human. I also need to socialize. I also need someone to be with. I may look strong, but I am not really what others think of me as. All I just wish is that someone close to be to be with me to comfort me when I am down. Instead of me battling this battle all on my own. I too have a certain limit in taking on things which I think I already have to much on hand that I can't handle it anymore. All in all I only can pray to GOD to bless this daughter of yours with strength to go on.

1 comments:

.c.h.e.r.r.y. said...

hey, just read ur latest entry and surprised to hear 'my happiness' too. got to know it from my blog? =p
so yeah, whatever it is, just bear with ur current situation. look at the bright side of life. after all, u do gain sum experiences frm ur current job right. =) if really kenot cope, then quit the job and focus on ur studies. either that or find other job (if u're not happy with ur job now). be strong, be happy and cheers~ =D hugs ps: check out ur inbox in fb. i sent u a msg earlier.