Saturday, September 20, 2008

Another Working Weekend...

Well...it's another busy working weekend. Everyone looks forward for a weekend to rest and enjoy what they wish to do. Well... sorry to say, "NO!!! I don't enjoy my weekend! And YES I am working at home again!!!"

This is life. Everyone enjoys their first or second month of work. When it comes to the third or the fourth month, you see them dying or drying up. Prefer to say witter to death.

I am so not myself. My social life is dead now. Not only that, I am slacking on my studies. I am way behind from where I should. Now I am having a real difficult time to catch up. I just wish my work load will subside soon..... Or else you can just kill me with it.

@@... talking about my studies..... I still havent started my proposal and project work yet for my studies... Dang... after Raya have to hand in adi... And everyday I am still busy with my work..... grrrrrrrrrr........

0 comments: