Sunday, September 7, 2008

Depression + Stress....

I am very extremely depress + stress + pressured... I have tons of work load. And the report that I am on is huge. I can't even finish the searches even in four days. And tomorrow is the deadline for it. DAmn.....

Some more yesterday have to shift in the rain. As is was raining the whole day. And in the evening I have nothing to cook that I do not have any idea to what to eat. Well, lucky that my new housemate was having the same problem and both of us end up going out to eat. Lucky that my car was parked in front of our unit. If not I have no idea how are we going to get to the car. Besides, there were also floods all around.

Damn....I am still doing my work now. I really have a feeling that I am going to miss out important infos in my report. Shit.....!! I know that is going to happen. Damn....I just have that BLOODY FEELING of it...

Anyhow, I have been crying all week and feeling super down. It's either of my aunty or I am really to stress out with the bloody report. And my second report due on Tuesday, I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED ON IT....!!!!!

Each time I think of home I will start crying. I really want to go home. I know I am running away from all my problems. But, I really want to take a break. I really regret a lot that I didn't take a long break before starting to work and also starting my studies. I feel so tired now. I really want to take a long break now. Not only that, when I think of Lex, I missed him so damn much. And I will start to think, why didn't I go to him after I graduated? If I have gone to him, at least I won't feel this lonely. Or perhaps, why did I continue with my Masters? If working back in Ipoh also it would not be as bad as now in Penang. At least here I have my family and also my friends. At least I don't have to struggle so much in Penang being so lonely and facing up so many things at the moment.

I really want to go home. I am DAMN BLOODY HOMESICK...

0 comments: