Thursday, August 14, 2008

Eve of Convo


Well... today's the first day of Convo in USM. Been a busy day as well. Woke up early in the morning just to get ready then fetch Bunny then drop him at Tesco and when for my interview at Altera. Was surprise to see Yoges there. Really didn't know that he is doing his internship there. Waited for an hour and no one came to interview me. And Yoges came in twice to just check on me. I asked for a reschedule though and it will be on tomorrow evening at 6pm.

When back to fetch Bunny at Tesco then when home to change and get my robes. Was having a photo session in the afternoon at 12pm at the studio. Preparations and so on took like about half an hour before the shooting when on. Then when to get my parents and to lunch.

After lunch then took them to check in and I went to school to attend my class. Was like dead tired by the time i finish class. Still hv to go home bath and take my parents and grandma to dinner. Well....after dinner still can't go home yet. Still have to go airport to fetch Carol's parents.

T.T anyway...got a parkin ticket while at the airport........ Damn bad luck.....

Anyway, everyone been asking me, am I excited about my convocation. I kind of like feel normal and nothing much. It just feels like "It's just another day you have to go through." Then again... maybe I am not there yet with my excitement. Not until tomorrow when the real thing comes. Or just maybe I am too tired to bother of it. Have been really busy since July with my studies and work and lack of sleep. Maybe that played a part in not letting me feel what all my friends are feeling.

I know Bunny is excited. Even though it's not his graduation. Haha....he is happy for me though that's one thing for sure that I know. What ever it is, I am glad he is here for my big day for tomorrow even though I know my parents especially my dad is really unhappy about it. He hasn't been happy since I started the relationship with Bunny.

I just wish they will just leave us alone. After all it's my own path that I walking it. I can't depend on others to tell me which path to take. Then again I can't sleep early for tonight as I have planned. Need to do up some preparations, pack up some things and do up a new resume for tomorrow's interview. Tomorrow will be a super tired day. As have to get up at 5.30am to prepare for the convo. Gotta register by 7.30am.

Still I have to drive back to Ipoh tomorrow evening or night after my interview. That sucks. Going to drop dead soon. Thought that I can have a Saturday rest before my Sunday rush. T.T

0 comments: