Sunday, August 17, 2008

It's over, It's tiring...

Sigh... Convo's over and I am damn bloody tired. Just send Bunny off and tomorrow will have to send another 2 off. NO...!! I am not happy about it. In fact very emo about it. Been holding back my tears when sending Lex off. What about tomorrow sending my best gals off too for tomorrow?

The last when we said goodbye, we are sure to meet again during convo. This time.... I am speechless. After this parting when will we ever meet again? Not only that, I am left alone again in this lonely place to walk this lonely journey of the the new phrase.

I am not very happy walking down this path. BUT, I know that I have to be strong to go through with it. Seriously, I have choose the worst and the hardest path to walk in. If I am given a choice again, I would not have done the same.

Life since July is bad. Tired to my bones that can break and lack of sleep most of the time. I just wish one day has more then 24 hours. Then I might have enough time to work and to do my studies as well.

Now, I am really feeling really lazy. I really don't feel like going back to work tomorrow, after 4 days of not working. This is really killing me going back to work and back to the most busy time.

I WANT A PROPER LONG HOLIDAY AND OUT OF MALAYSIA!!!!! Damn...not because of my work I would have been some where having a long holiday........ I hate it...!! How long more can I really take all this and this lonesome time alone again here???

0 comments: