Thursday, August 21, 2008

Another busy week...

It's almost weekend now. And it has been a busy week since after a long weekend. Gotten 2 big reports when I was on leave last week. Talk about it.... THERE ARE BIG REPORTS!!

Thank God one was canceled. Still I am not reaching my target for this month. And for last month I am short of 1 report to reach my quota. Got another big case again today. It's due on the day after my half day leave on 3rd Sept.

It really makes me wonder, will I make it in time to finish up the report? Cause it will be another long weekend then, and I will be away next weekend in Singapore. Or else I will have to keep OT again next week like what I am doing this week. Arg.... all the training going on in office also it taking up my time to finish up the reports. The refresher course would be ok. But, WTH is with the English course???!!!! Hate that Jabba too.... he is so long winded over everything and delaying everyone's precious time.

Whatever happens... It's not like I am going to Singapore to enjoy or have fun. End up going there cause of my research work again. Well, I really need to get my proposal and project work started. Deadline coming up real fast. Die die...this weekend don't go for my Masters activities but go back to office to finish up my work... hehehe..... XD

Not long my family, friends, and bf will have to visit me in Tanjung Rambutan soon....... XD

0 comments: