Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Misses the Girls from my Course Dearly...

I look so much Younger, just 6 months ago.

For the passed 3 months, I was here on my own working and started my studies one mth ago...
It's damn boring to be here alone. When u pass by USM and then it always reminds you of those days you were back there studying your degree. Almost each day after class we will go window shopping or hang out at Subaidah USM. Evenings we will hang out at Khaleel or at Roti Bakar to online or just chat non-stop.

I miss those times too when we rent the car and we go to beach, shopping, and DVD shopping Bt. Feringgi. Really miss those times like mad. Each time thinking back, in truth, it hurts to be so lonely here but just have those memories on pictures or memory imprinted in our heads.

Even remember the times when we use to rush for our assignments. All staying up to burn midnight oil in out hostel study room or in my room. Then we or I will run around from room to room to check out the errors of the assignments. LOL... I really felt like a editor that time.


My All Time Partner in Crime.


I still remember those times when Ing Ling still staying in hostel. LOL... I will be like running from my room to her room or vice verse (staying at the same wing and a floor different). Sometimes we will start shouting from our rooms to each other. Yeah... she even blog it in her blog about me... God!! After reading that, it really make me cry and it still does now. It makes me miss all of you even more. (For more details of Ing Ling, please refer to her 24 June 2008 blog).


We are not drunk. We are just hot.

To Suria, you are the most crazy mate that I have back in study and hostel days. LOL... I still remeber you got so much influence by me that you bought tortioses, fishes, and hamsters to rare in your own room. And how you have to take care of my hamsters when I am not around in Penang. Saddest thing is that, now Sasa is gone. You are also my shopping "kaki" as well as partner in crime with all sorts of crazy things we always do. I still remember we stay out until 4am in the morning fooling around and driving around Penang. How I wish we can do that some time again.



One of the Most Enjoyable Times.

Boon Sin and Fui Ling, both of you including Suria, Fida and Leen... Wah...can say all of you really my "kaki" enjoy, shopping, and eat.

Many thanks to Boon Sin for getting us around with your car and so are our driver besides me the driver. Fui Ling, the most polite, soft and blur in the group. I thought I was the most blur, but then again came out she is.



To Fida, at least I will still be seeing you 1 more year in USM. The most mature ( playfully mature) and lots of stories and guidance from her.









Leen, you always make me vomit blood... Nothing more to describe about you. Wakakaka....also got influence by me to rare hamsters.

I miss those times too when u rush from one class to another. Or when we have break all of us will either again hang out or have lunch at Subaidah or at Bird cage. Really miss those times so much.

This was like in 2nd Year.

Not to forget Carol. You are the most innocent girl that I have really know. Also one of my best companion in my undergraduate life. Wishing you all the best in getting a job here in Penang, so that at least I have some one here with me.

Sometimes just wish that all those time will go on forever and ever without ending. I remember too the time we travel to KL, Cameron, Singapore and also Genting together. You girls really rock my life as an undergraduate.

I also realise that when ever all of sit down we will have never ending stories or talking.

0 comments: