Saturday, August 9, 2008

I am jst so tired...

I am feeling extremely tired. Convo is jst next Friday and I look like a walking zombie even before convo.

Damn... When only I can have a goodnight sleep with out to worry about the people and things around me.

Have been really down these few days too... I jst couldn't contain it all anymore. I don't feel lonely. Just that my frustration towards all my problems that never ending stacking up. One problem done then the next is up. Well... I am not giving up no matter what happens!!! I jst need to release my frustration and stress. At the same time I damn miss my close friends and Lex.... T.T

Sigh..... even now my weekends are all fill up and I can't sleep late on weekends anymore. -.- Need to relocate again end of this month, then need to travel home... Need to travel to KL and Singapore to do my research for my Masters studies... Arg.....!!! When only I can settle down peacefully???

I want sleep!!! I want rest...!!! Still tomorrow need to wake up early for to travel back to Pg to collect my robe and also to work on Monday. How I wish Monday is a holiday.

Ahahahaha.... Still I am still in a vry mix up state with all the mix up feelings.....!!!

0 comments: