Saturday, November 8, 2008

Mum's Day

HEh..heh..heh.... I am dead tired from the traveling and long distance driving. But, whatever it is, we made our surprise good for mum. Told her we weren't going to be home for her bday this year. But, anyhow we plan things out and we really shocked her. many thanks to the interview I had to attend yesterday. Travel all the way down to KL right after work on Thursday. Did a good planning and picked up my bro and his gf after my interview and straight shoot home.

Hehehe... My mum called when we were on the way. Told her I was meeting my bro at KLCC. End up she got a shocked when she saw us home.

No matter what, I had a great interview yesterday. And really praying hard that I will get it. In fact, I pretty like the environment of the office. At least I hear people talking and also phones ringing. Unlike the current place I working at.

Haiz... what can I say... I am working in a bird cage that does not allow people to talk to your colleagues. Oh... GOD please help me.............. T.T

0 comments: