Saturday, November 1, 2008

November

It's already November. Time flies, and Monday is my Finals. Well, I am still preparing for it. In fact, I don't really remembered what I have studied the past few nights. Think cause of being so drained from work and home with dry up brains, I couldn't really manage to get anything from my studies into my brains. It will just have to be today and tomorrow to finish up everything.

Thinking of November... it is going to be December soon and then to Jan 2009. Times really flies. I have not even fully enjoy this 2008 year and it's already end of the year. In fact, I am rather unusual what has been going on around this year. Times flies so fast that everything just pass by as a blurry shadow. And I truly miss those times back in Uni with my course mates. Those 3 years, I truly enjoyed to the fullest.

Now, I really have to look forward and start planning on what I should do and achieve next year. Grrrrrrr..... must really achieve all my goals for next year... :P

0 comments: