Sunday, November 23, 2008

Waiting...

This waiting is killing me. I really can't wait to get out of here...

Hello....!!! Mind you that I am already trying my best to apply for jobs and waiting for phone calls. Why the economy have to be down at this moment. Haiz.....

All in all I am not giving up on applying for more jobs. Then again... I feel that this bird cage is getting from worst to worsen. More and more stupid implementation without further consideration has been implemented. Not to mention, I can't wait to finish all my report. But, it seems that its never ending.

Then again, I can't wait for December for my long holidays..... Weeeee......... I am off to Singapore again.

Talking about traveling, I didn't get to travel much this year. Just got on by my Singapore trip in September. Probably I will travel more on the following year *****Prays hard that my pocket permits my travel allowances*****

(And I Envies Ling for traveling so much right after graduation @.@)

0 comments: