Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A year Older...


Well I am a day older again today..... I wasn't expecting anyting today jst another normal day and was planning to jst go eat dinner with my collegues and a friend.

Well, it turn out to be a good one though. Those crazy Beans jst can't make stop laughing so much that my stomach hurts so much...

Well after dinner went for movie, "Made of Honour". Well another 2 hours of laughing non-stop. Gosh...I have been laughing so much the whole of today and I can't jst stop laughing even know looking back at the pictures that we snap earlier. It's nice too that I actually had a surprise birthday cake from my really close collegues.... Should say the crazy Beans in the office.

Anyhow, I was kinda shock as well that my supervisor got to know about my birthday. And that's the "bocor" of it...... Hahaha...I guess I was lucky as well that I didn't get bash up in office and hving all the tricks above my head. Was kinda busy though...... Got case to settle and submit today as well as Friday.

Hahaha....another thing that makes me the most happy is that I got the number I wanted for my vry own car :D

What more I got my car number plate and my car was registered today as well....... A good timing birthday present for myself..... I guess that's something for me to remeber every year. The oni difference btw my car and me is that we are born in different years only... I can't wait to go home this weekend to get my car...hahahaha......






0 comments: