Friday, June 13, 2008

Tired and Freaking OuT!!!

Gosh...!!

I am tired. Practically didn't get rest at all the whole of last week. Went home last weekend and practically spent most of the time at the hospital instead at home and rest. Well, at least I am glad now that popo is better than before and during the first few days at hospital. But, I guess it's worth it to stay overnight at the hospital to take turns to take care of her and see her progress of healing. I don't wist for her to go back to that torture house. So, I am really hoping that sis and mum can settle the house soon to shift popo away from that torture house.

Almost got sick and was really tired at work on Monday. Even fell asleep during test of IPDD on Wednesday. Lol... I actually already finish work that's why had a bit of time to sleep while waiting for others to finish. I am excited to go on floor and try out the real cases.

But, when it came yesterday as the last day of training, kinda hope that training will never end. It feels so much like you are attending lecture in Uni. It also got all of us started, "Whether are we qualified yet to be on floor for real cases?"

At the end we cannot avoid it. No matter we still have to be on floor today. Best of all Julia, Eunise and Roger got their cases yesterday. It was fast man. Before even training ended and they got their cases already.

Well, I did not get mine till today at 3 something in the afternoon. Was expecting for IEDD 2 reports but ended up getting an IPDD report... Scary my first report is the most important report. Best of all due date is on my birthday. Lol....actually a lot of things ending on my birthday even supermarket and departmental stores sales ends on that day.

Yeah...I just remember today is Friday 13... Bad luck day.... HAhaha....

Really it is. I only got my case 2 1/2 hours before end of the day and was rushing to finish as much as possible. You just have to finish what is possible. Once you get started on the job, there is no end to it and reports just start stagging higher and higher. Yeah... I would not be having as much as reports as the normal analyst. But, when big projects comes in I am so dead. Coz i will have to handle cases and projects ahead and there are only 3 Analyse Archive including me in the company, and currently only 2. The other will be in next month from the new badge.

It is scary getting real reports and I was like freaking out just now when I got my real case. Was so excited before but when the real thing comes it just scare you out of it. You are just scared that you may not provide the real information that what is needed. Sigh... I guess will jst hv to be confident about it and to face up with all challenges as well as all the responsibilities.

0 comments: