Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hanging Around...

I am suppose to have drove back to Penang today. God's knows why, I didn't. Even applied for leave for tomorrow. Perhaps things just happens this way.

When dinner with mum, bro and Ee Mun. Seriously, I don't expect to see anyone, especially my old schoolmates. First off would be Fong May, I seriously did not expect to see her after so long. It's like counting back, the last I saw her was when we were Form 5. Yeah, I still remember those times that we attend tuition together. And today, I seriously didn't see her if she didn't call me. Next thing I know she is also in Penang. Well, I guess after all not only me and Saras in Penang for the Convent girls of my batch.

Next off, I don't expect to see Tony as well. It's been like since Upper 6, that's like the last I saw him. I still remember last time when he fetch me to church and back home and we were in the same school for Form 6. Well... I also got to know that he is now working somewhere in Butterworth. Haha...not bad another person I know is working in Penang. Yeah... I hope to meet him up to sometimes when he comes over to the island.

Next off, would be Jia Vei. I seriously didn't see her in Tesco until she called me. Then the news of her friend's car was stolen when they were having dinner at Wooly, Ipoh Garden. Well...lucky her that her course is a 4 years course. I so wanna go back to full time studying. She is envious of me graduating and working now. But, seriously I think she won't be glad if she were to be in my shoes now. I really wish that I can go back to full time studying and not give a damn to the stupid working world.

This trip back is a really fruitful trip. Yet, I a very tiring trip. It's like I suppose to be back for holidays, but end up still no holiday and I still have lots to do here back at home. I also got to meet up with Joanne. It's been like one and half years I have not seen her. She has grown fatter and looks better. She is also much mature compare to last time.

I guess all of us has grown out of everything we were looking back at last time. All of us now seem to have our own path waiting for us to journey down that way. Sometimes thinking back, I really don't know, whether I took the right path or the wrong one. Or perhaps I have been to greedy for trying to kill two birds with a stone. I just hope things will turn out well at the end of it. If not, I guess I will have to sacrifice either my work or my studies. Whatever happens... CHEERS to out future and our journey towards it. Then again, all of us have grown up well and walking all sorts of different paths. Some of us being envious over others path. Some contented and some disappointed and hoping for the best. As for me, I don't know what am I actually feeling. In fact I feel a bit of all the feelings that were mention.

1 comments:

.c.h.e.r.r.y. said...

i also want go back study. cos it's so fun like that. wtf. =(